Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bikes..

There's a definite correlation these days in 'the west' between your bike and your style, and I just can't seem to find that here. Granted, I'm probably way too green to make that call but that said, the pedal-powered machines that are scattered around the city do have a certain a charm about them, an authenticity if you like, that could only of the 'here and now'.

p.s. The Durcus One is on its way..







I don't know what's up what's with all the bubble wrap and cardboard, but I do know that I could do with some 'Hero Jet Gold'. Another observation was that the owner of this classic Abdab machine definitely needed some tips on how to use a bike lock..



The 'Snow Bike' actually got me a little excited, especially when I noticed that it was the 'Supereme' model..





I'm not sure what's actually going on here..



And back to the basics..



And the broken..

No comments:

Post a Comment